Sunday, March 8, 2009

Making Me Laugh


Ya know, I have to give you a little glimpse into what kind of humor cracks me up. I have a former student from Inglemoor High School in Bothell where I used to work that I have remained in contact with all these years. He cracked me up then and he is still making me laugh today. His humor always reminded me of Seinfeld. And what especially impresses me is his humor is never (around me) vulgar and rarely at someone else's expense. Very rarely do you find someone who can make people laugh while avoiding those two pitfalls in my opinion.
He has a blog that he doesn't write on nearly enough but it chronicles some of his life.
Thanks for all the laughs Matto.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh!!! i have that same picture as my desktop background because i LOVE it!! my brother just showed me your blog, how ARE you?!?! it has been so long :)

michelle

Dry Creek Damsel said...

Gosh, it is good to hear from you Michelle. Things are good here. Life is great. I will have to check out your blog too. I get such a kick out of reading his blogs, he is so entertaining. Tell me what is up with you? Are you on facebook? If so you can see more pictures on there.